Monday, May 11, 2020

These days

Before I was asked to take on a difficult project I was enjoying watching #KUWTK and #TheBachelorette....
I was marathoning all the Kardashians... I love that show... b/c the chemistry and the authenticity cannae be duplicate... and they are so naturally hysterical... fun show... love it... just lyke 'Everyone' else, love...
And I'm so bummed that I didnae get to watch the last two episodes of #thebachelorette... i mean it's my hometown of Alabama - roll tide roll...
So I pay attention to Kardashians, Rihanna and whoever is on Ellen...
No, I doan watch the late-night shows verra much b/c was nae allow at the time... also worries me about Montaign every time I look at them... "You Spin Me Round' - saw the spectre of death following Montaign so I change channel...
I watch Netflix - saw every single episode of That 70s show...
nae anymore however...
doan have access to my Netflix account anymore for starters...
cannae pay for my Netflix account anymore...
HBO?  well... i waen to look at shows lyke the Kardashians... I'd marathon all the Paris and Nicole 'Simple Life' shows if I could as well... I dunno... reality tv... it grew on me lyke a lovable fungus...
i prefer reality tv more so these days...
i also lyke classics and art house films many doan noes about...
I lyke Marvel Studios of course but I couldnae even watch the final *pout*
but i doan watch anything anymore...
i actually just watch CNN and MSNBC... I'm usually in the capacity as a field agent  *shades*

~emmaruth allaire reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment