Monday, May 11, 2020

Tattoo on my ass

I always say I will get a tattoo on my ass one day.  However, I am sometimes reluctant b/c the tattoo artist who places the tattoo there will get quite a view...  and I doan noes how my love feels about such... I doan consider he will lyke it verra much.   However, they say he's okay w/such now.  Yes.

So I always choose the sampaguita flower as the ideal tattoo.  I choose this tattoo so long prior.  I am inspire by Jon-Jon b/c he has a shamrock on his.  So he's my inspiration.  And apparently we're like deities b/c we've inspire many to do the same.

Nae, we doan make you FF digital.  Of course nae.  Unless you violate the code of honour, then you drink from the cup of forgetfulness and you are discipline.  Oh, they violate the code of honour.  I see.  They can be just kicked out of their temples and be given disfavour.  And skills/spells remove of course.  And negative rp points. -100020 rp points.  Something lyke such.  And depending on their guilds, even kick out of their guilds.  They may even be turned into 'gollums'.  No, I doan ban unless you are harming 'little' in the realms.  Then of course, automatic ban.  Well, how about we create a 'penal colony' in the realms then.  Sort of lyke how Australia originally is.  So we doan have to ban them but send them to a penal colony.  We can name it - Xizyu.  So no automatic ban.  B/C those who offend usually have been offended themselves.  So a penal colony w/therapists around the clock and then find those who offended them and subconsciously have them repeat the offenses.

So the tattoo -

On my left cheek, yes? Yes.



I'm nae too sure about the first one, however if I'm in 'theater' then yes, something lyke such.  I just would lyke some color.... however b/w has it's advantages - it can turn any colors it needs be when activate...

~emma ruth allaire zerna concepcion charles reeves



No comments:

Post a Comment