Sunday, May 10, 2020

My Wedding with Keanu Reeves

So, Keanu and Emmaruth noes each other since the 80s.  Emmaruth is an actress or perhaps it is her Father, Cesar.  Emmaruth and Keanu were close.  Emmaruth... something happens to her in the 90s.  They miss Emmaruth verra much b/c Emmaruth is very sweet and accommodating.  She has a very open mind and is very caring to everyone.  She is an angel.
So if we didnae have a wedding, Keanu, then let us plan our wedding.  I am Jewish, Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, Sengalese beliefs, Visayan beliefs, Gaul beliefs, Iberian beliefs, Charlemagne beliefs, Cherokee beliefs, et al.  I laugh to myself when they assume I'm 'Orange' b/c my Mom... my first Mom is Ida and she's Jewish.  She's my mom.  My mother is Primaemma of course, but my Mom - Ida - Jewish.  She nurses me as a baby.  Yes, Christians teach me Christian beliefs when I am one or two and onward, but still Mom is Ida and she's Jewish.
So I have Muslims in my family, even a Muslim Princess.
Love, I would lyke the wedding to take place in a beautiful island in Visayas at one of our original and ancient Muslim Mosques or a Muslim palace... then at the Muslim Palace in a beautiful island in Visayas.  I request, love, that the ceremony be Islam b/c I adhere mostly to Islam.  I consider myself Lebanese, just like you, Keanu Reeves, and Khalil Gibran. So our wedding should be mostly Lebanese/Muslim style infusion into Visayan beliefs and their own deities... despite it all I waen to say, "Yes, your Highness.  Yes, your majesty.  Yes, your Sire.  Yes, your Liege.  Yes, My Lord."
Even though I waen a Muslim ceremony, love, especially Lebanese, I still serve G-d, the Father, our Lord, my love, Keanu Reeves.
Yes, as for the honeymoon I am looking at Greece, Nairobi, and Sao Paolo.
My favorite designers are Russian, Sengalese, and Brasilian.
I subscribe to Islam, my love, Keanu Reeves.
I doan minde that you hook up w/beautiful women lyke Jennifer Syme Charles, b/c I'm usually with Jay and Alyssa and we have so so much fun together.  There's a reason why Jay always has photos and icons of a guy w/two bodacious blondes or brunettes engaged in hook ups - b//c that's Emmaruth, Alyssa, and Jay.  Hope you doan mind, love.  But we're buddies.  We are so close - Emmaruth, Alyssa, and Jay.  So Keanu Reeves, 'member how we were lyke back in the 80s and 90s... so much fun, di ba?  I doan mind, love.  What matters to me is your happiness and love.  My love, Keanu Reeves.  Besides, has Jennifer Syme Charles figure out that her love is Charles David Ameres?
So, I will continue the story on LJ or perhaps here.  I'm glad I have a blogspot again.  hehehe.

Jennifer, sweetie, you waenna hang out with me, Jay, and Alyssa tonite?  Alright... we're doing jello shots tonite... I'm putting Jay in one of Alyssa's dresses... I'll see if Charles David Ameres waens to hang out w/us tonite... Alright... ding ding ding... Charles David Ameres will be there, Jennifer...

Awesome Applesauce.....

Alright, the wedding -
Traditional Lebanese Weddings.  I'm Muslim and Lebanese.  This is whae I am interest in, especially for Visayas.  I also waen Cherokee infusion.
My Wedding Dress would look like this, my love, Keanu Reeves.  That is a traditional Cherokee Wedding Dress.  Beautiful, di ba?

~emmaruth allaire zerna concepcion charles reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment