Monday, May 18, 2020

5.0

Once in a while they tell me my father is on the force.  Luke, the force be with your ass.

Virgos are attentive lovers.  I'll give that to your ass.  Their asses lykes to noes they do a good job since their sign is all about work and service.  But whae work and service all about anyways.

"Old English weorc (noun), wyrcan (verb), of Germanic origin; related to Dutch werk and German Werk, from an Indo-European root shared by Greek ergon ."

I giggle to myself b/c work comes from 'We Orcs'  You best be visiting the Orc King then.  Ergon... isnae that the name of that boy in the book about 'Dragons'.  Or is his name 'Eragon'.  Interesting thoughs... or thou g h moni

Anyways, my father now says he no replace me.  All that good and dandy, but it's been over twenty years since I last been there... i've been doing many different activities since then... i thank your ass for the lessons you taught my ass and for lovin' me from afar.  However, father, I caens take care of myself b/c I's grown.  Nae only am I able to take cares of myself, but i's able to take care of others.  I'll always be a Marine, Daddy.  And perhaps the force.  However - special task unit.  Sort of lyke CSI Miami b/c dat my favorite CSI.  Crime Scene Investigation, moni... or terrorism and cyber unit

I waens the force to noes that your five are - 5.0, cops, officers, nypd, and blue bloods.  Especially Blue Bloods... Blue Bloods - as in Captain Blue Beard the one and only original - Loyal in your 5.0 Crown Royals.


A toyota Crown Royal, g-thugs and g-thangs...

xoxo
peace out biatches
emmaruth


No comments:

Post a Comment