Sunday, May 10, 2020

Salud Catacutan Zerna and Agatona Omela Sedillo Concepcion

My mother Salud is a Taurus/Sagittarius.  Agatona is a Capricorn/Gemini or Taurus

You two are always nearby if I look for you.  I <3 you.

I would just like to make a few notes.  I have 'hares.'  Perhaps, Lesliemae has rabbits, but I have 'hares'.  I'll call them Ryiadgohie.  My hares.  Yes, love, I just sent a missive to Emmeix/Matrix to create 'Hares'.  I also of course belong to Ravens since I am also a Raven as a Druid.  I'm part of the Royal Guard as a Raven.

Agatona's death day is January 9th.  That makes her a Birch, a Golden Eagle, a White Stag, and a rock crystal.  Her birth day is either Hawthorn or Willow or Oak which I just already describe here.  If she's either Hawthorn or Oak then she directly correlates to me, since I'm a Hawthorn-Oak.

I'm associated w/golden eagles b/c this is also Eaglewood.  And the White Stag holds special importance to me b/c he represents Yeshua.

Salud as a Sagittarius.  Is that why Susanno always insists I'm a Sag?  For Sag I chose December 8 as my birth date b/c that's Mary's Immaculate Conception date and I am Misconcepcion *grin*

However, Susanno gives me a birth date card on the second week of December... on Salud's birth day.  Like December 18 instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment