Sunday, May 10, 2020

Concepcion Zerna Ruth/Charles Zerna Reeves

Ahh, my Aries.  At first they were trying to make me create an LJ on Montaign's special day, but I refuse... good thing b/c whae is X?  24, di ba...  And I wouldnae chose the 25th b/c that's Kris' number.  I choose 26 b/c partly my cousin Tina, to let her noes I am actually a real goddess - Rutiofberuti - nae other goddesses that already exist lyke Maria Makiling.  Why would she channel her?  Rutiofberuti naman.  Naks!  And also b/c of my niece, Victoria who is 5/26.  She channels me.  EZC: 5/26/99.  Channeling me, eh?  I see that.  So...

I doan agree that as an Alder Druid I can be selfish.  *pout*  I doan own anything.  I doan even have underwear.   However, I agree w/the Warrior spirit.  I agree with the Warrior Spirit also in "Bears."  I guess I'm the 'fox.'  But as my love noes, an arctic fox, just lyke the arctic fox the Japanese woman has.  A shapeshifer...*ooer*  And hawks are of course a fav. of mine.

Concepcion Zerna Ruth
Charles Zerna Ruth
Concepcion Zerna Reeves
Charles Zerna Reeves

Furthermore, I'm still a '33' 3+26+4='33'  Still a 'Master' number, love *ooer*
6/5/1920  - also a '33', 6+5+19+2=33 Still a 'Master' number, love *squee*


Whae am I hearing about your name tattooed on my ass?  Yes? Yes. *ponder*

So also an Aries.  Trailblazer.  Let's check it out...


No comments:

Post a Comment