Sunday, May 10, 2020

1759

So am I a Cancer or a Gemini.  Both, di ba?  So originally my mother Primaemma has a home birth for Emmaruth (moi)... and the arrival date is 7/7/72 @3:14 AM.  Wonderful numbers, di ba?  I'm supposedly a Cancer with a Gemini ascendant at 11 degrees.  I have saturn and venus conjunct and conjunct my ascendant, making me quite beautiful.  I have pluto and uranus conjunct in my fifth house of creation and creativity.  Makes sense, di ba?  However it indicates that my lovers are quite possessive of me to the point where they will kill.  I have Jupiter in my seventh house indicating either two marriages or marrying quite quite well.  I have moon in my twelfth house of karma and lessons to be learn during this incarnation.  And the Moon represents Cancer.  No wonder I am a healer.  Especially since I have neptune in my sixth house of service to others.  I am indeed a healer, empath, and lightworker w/neptune in sixth and my moon in twelfth.  Mercury and Mars are conjunct my third house of communication, relatives, neighbors, siblings.  Makes sense, di ba?  Anyway, I typically look at Gemini because the Cancer doesnae vibe well... So now I am a Gemini - 6/5 - which makes sense b/c that is my Gemini Ascendant - 11 degrees.  My love, Keanu, is a special '11'.  Di ba?
Susanno kept on insisting that I am a Sag... and I'm lyke perhaps, but I never look at Sag... I look at Gemini.  There have been a number of Gemini missions to Space w/Nasa.  Never Sag.
Anyway I ruffle my wings when Virgos are around b/c Virgos are my possessive lovers.., like my love, Keanu... b/c Virgos... your planet is actually Vulcan and I am lyke wha are you doing take my planet Mercury as well as Scorpios Pluto... and poor me as a Cancer I should have Luna as my planet b/c Phobos is her daughter and is that the moon? Vulcan did something to Luna and that's why it's a mess up there... *snog*
So I noes my astrology quite well.  I usually noes Keanu's as well.
Anyway, 1759 Dekalb Avenue... that's me.
Isn't that awesome?  My own limited edition guiness - 1759.  Keanu always indicates that from here I will get to him.  Nae thru the Matrix, love... psshsssh... but thru G-d, love... Only G-d, our Father, can heal us and bless us and unite us, my love, Keanu Reeves...

However, I have been doing a lot of 'spiritual' work.  I normally work w/Veterans, Mr. Keanu Charles Reeves.
I am nae mental... when you see me acting up that's b/c I am dealing w/those very extreme mental anguish....
My love, you noes I die for you over and over again... b/c i <3 you...
Jennifer Syme Charles is quite quite beautiful and I donnae minde that you were w/her... however, she may be confuse about who she actually is her husband....
Charles David Ameres
Stefanie Ameres' father is Army, MD, and special black ops.
My father is Merchant Marine and graduate of the National Teachers College.
My brother is a Marine.
I typically work with army, navy, marines, air force, reserves, national guard, coast guard, capitol

So Keanu Reeves, are you doing better these days, my love?  Yes, indeed.  Good, b/c your relatives - Reeves and Charles request that I work your case and boy oh boy is it a doozy....

As far as Ava Archer - I prefer Anne Archer and Ava Syme
b/c  isn't it Anne's little and nae Jennifer's?
Oh, Emmaruth Savannah Bollinger?  Brian Kevin McDaniel, di ba?
So Jennifer Syme Charles need to realize that she's w/Charles David Ameres...
and Ava Syme need to realize perhaps she is w/Michael Muir...
Michael... You and I are quite close as well... I am looking after you, Michael... your cousin Charles...
Keanu Reeves, Michael Muir has a cousin name Charles... is that the Charles w/Jennifer Syme Charles...
Anyway, I <3 you husband...
I lvoe my Class of 1990 and our sisters and brothers... you gals and guys are so freakin' awesome... I always noes that you all can do it and together we're going to rock this world....

~emma ruth allaire zerna concepcion charles reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment