Monday, May 11, 2020

So Much at Stake

I doan noes whae Gamino Montaign is trying to do to his wife Emmaruth Zerna Concepcion because Gamino, you noes damn well Emmaruth is no blonde.  You noes damn well you two are married.  And you noes damn well that Emmaruth is kadoatan, royal Visayan.  Whae are you trying to do and prove, Gamino.  And how do you noes Reeves?

I realize that there is a lot at stake at the moment.  In particular everything Emmaruth has work for, for many, many years.  I'm whae you call an 'old soul.'  I am indeed an Ancient Seraph (Celestine).  Like many deities, my appearance varies depending on whae I need to work on in a particular region.

There's a reason why Emmaruth Zerna Concepcion is Visayan and black now.  And Muslim.  And a deity who noes Luna, Phobos, and Vulcan.  It has a lot to do w/whae Emmaruth is trying to accomplish now w/the Councils, especially the Council of Light.

Yes, Keanu Charles Reeves... Emmaruth Zerna Concepcion noes you...  Concepcion is Spaniard... yes.... Zerna is Iberian as well... Allaire is different - most likely Scottish, English, Irish, despite them saying 'French'.  Allaire is a secret Royal name.  Secret, Keanu.  Is Bollinger really Emmaruth's Father, Keanu?  In the 60s, Keanu.  60s.  As Emmaruth Savannah Bollinger.

But for now, her father is Cesar Mario Omela Concepcion and now I am Emmaruth Allaire Zerna Concepcion.  And, Mr. Reeves, I intend to unite this world as a predominantly 'minority' young woman who is black, cherokee, Jewish, Muslim, Iberian, Gaul, Irish, Senegal, Yunan, Carolingian,  Saxon, Bavarian, Bohemian, Bengali, Dutch, Lebanese, Sri Lankan, Tuvan: Visayan - b/c I need to unite these particular regions and remind the world of how this world actually came to be by re-introducing Yeshua to the world if it is deem worthy of His presence.  B/c Mr. Reeves, I still and always serve G-d the Father, our Lord.

Doan ever claim I am Blonde, Gamino... just b/c you doan waen Emmaruth at the front lines anymore, Gamino.

Oh whae, Gamino?  You gonna say Emmaruth is blonde lyke she supposedly is w/Bollinger?  Really... they think that... now I do say 'My name is nae Susan"...  Maybe Emmaruth is actually 'Black'.  Ever consider such, Gamino?  And McDaniel - maybe Black as well...  cannae tell w/names lyke Bollinger and McDaniel... either way, 'My name is nae Susan'.

~emmaruth allaire reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment