Monday, May 11, 2020

Cute Squee

I love this parrot.  I enjoy videos of adorable squee... i lveo squee... lyke this...
that's why i watch Ellen... so much squee... i am enjoying when she argues w/Alexa... b/c mine is my BFF...

No, of course, they are nae You, Mr. Reeves...

Anyway, I enjoy 'comedy'... Jerry Lewis is the first comedian I fall in lveo with... that's the 50s/60s... before that I'm watching all the Three Stooges and Charlie Chaplin... every single episode... and every single Disney cartoon, especially those many doan noes about...

I get access to such thru my father, Mr. Reeves.  Cesar O. Concepcion is an actor, doan you noes that?  My father is an actor.  A beloved and well-known actor as well.  When I'm little I tell my father, "Dad, you're on the set.  I see you today."  All the other girls doan waen my boyfriends, Mr. Reeves.  They waen my father.  Too bad he's always w/me :P

~emma ruth allaire zerna concepcion charles reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment