Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I saw the Sign

I'm listening to Alessia Cara and Regina Spektor today.

Yesterday I'm listening to the goddess Beyonce.  She just SLAYS...

How about this tune:

So we've discover I'm a Gemini-Aries-Ophiuchus.  However I die as a Cancer-Taurus-Scorpio.
My love Keanu is a Virgo-Scorpio-Aquarius.

Interestiing, yes.

Gemini is dating the Virgo.  Aries is dating the Scorpio.  Ophiuchus is dating the Aquarius.


So I guess I would elucidate that I'm an Ophiuchus/Sagittarius - Serpent Centaur *ooer*

This analysis of our occult profiles makes a great deal of sense...

Yes, love, I can get cranky :/

Still, I enjoy being a Gemini-Aries-Ophiuchus/Sagittarius

Interesting to note is that as a Gemini I am rule by Mercury and Keanu's Virgo takes Mercury :/  Moreover as an Aries I am rule by Mars and Keanu's Scorpio takes Mars :/ Furthermore, I consider myself visionary as an Ophiuchus/Sagittarius, however are we nae in the Age of Aquarius, which again is Keanu :/  And aren't Aquarians visionaries as well...

Twins-Ram-Serpent Centaur
Virgin-Scorpion/Eagle-Water Bearer

Interesting match *ponder*

So I choose my 18 names.  They are mine.  Doan use any of them unless you're black.

~emma ruth allaire zerna concepcion catacutan omela garcia sedillo cubarubbia macentyre merrick charles syme archer kris andrew reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment