Monday, May 11, 2020

The phone call

So when I am w/Montaign, I call my Father quite often...

the particular phone call you're asking me to look at...

so, allow me to set up the scene...

Montaign comes home from work and has food for us to eat...

I doan 'member whae kinde of food it is, but I doan waen to eat it...

I tell him I waen something else to eat...

He tells me, "No.  You're going to eat this."

And I reply, "No.  I'm going to call my Father b/c you are trying to make me eat such..."

He says, "Doan call your father, baby"...

I reply, "Then get me something else to eat.  I doan wanna eat such.."

He replies, "No.  You're going to eat such..."

I grab the phone and call my Father...

"Dad, he's making me eat such... You noes I doan eat such... He woan get me whae I usually eat..."

I turn to my husband and tell him, "He waens to talk to YOU."

Montaign takes the phone and talks to my Father in the bedroom...

As he's on the phone w/my Father I'm thinkeing, "Oh, he's gonna get it now.  My Father is going to tear into him now...."

I hear, "Tito, she woan eat whae I get her..."

Montaign comes out of the bedroom and says, "Your father waens to talk to you now" and he has a gleam in his eye...

I'm lyke oh noes I'm in trouble b/c my Father yells at him just now...

I get on the phone and my Father says, "Ruti, you have to eat whae he gets you.  Your his wife.  Eat whae he provides for you.  Doan argue w/your husband, Ruti.  Or else he's gonna send you home."

I'm about to cry now and I tell my Father, "Yes, Daddy."

I get off the phone and walk over to my husband and I'm crying and I force myself to eat.

Oh, so, Mr. Reeves... you're gonna put a sampaguita flower and your name on my ass as well as Big Bird?

*pout*

*cry*

*cuddles her dog Kiki and cries*

~emmaruth allaire reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment