Monday, October 23, 2023

Whimsy


 

I was trained by my Father, before the age of 5 to 'obey'.  He also taught me to be a guard dog of blondes.  And I am never to ever touch a blonde. That's why when my Dad calls me, he never uses my name.  He just whistles for the dog to come in and have dinner.  I was always put in the yard (alley) in the back to guard my block, the town, and a blonde.  Sometimes I'm in front having a dog bath in the sprinklers.  I was also taught to be my brother's 'shield.'

I know that they had hoped I'd return to the West Coast to guard a blonde more carefully.  Or at least two, including Mr. Robin Williams.  That's why I was LIT and upset with Mrs. Pelosi.  I couldn't return to the West because I had to shield my family in the East, especially my brother.  At least during that time.  However, Jimmy there and Sean here provided her with the support, guarding, and assistance 'the blonde' requested.

It's a bit confounding that I would ever be with J.  Considering my extensive training.

Kulteep and I dated for a year and a half,

~emmaruth

No comments:

Post a Comment